2 Mar 2011

What next

For the last few years I have run the Grizzly, this year I have decided against it. I was lucky to get a place as they are taken very quickly once the entries open. I have managed to pass on my place to a friend who has the joy of the valley of bogs ahead of him.

I am not exactly sure why I am not keen to run it this year. It is always difficult to articulate to other people why you do these things but surprisingly easy to justify to yourself. This time I could not really talk myself round. The other thing is this year I want to do more backpacking trips. So on the weekend of the Grizzly (12/13 March) I am going to walk along the Aran ridge.  So I will be enjoying the clear blue skies of North Wales instead of running over beach and bog in South Devon.

No comments:

Post a Comment